Scottsdale Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Scottsdale Rental Property
Serving Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Phoenix and surrounding areas
We offer a full range of Scottsdale property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord.
We have an extensive porfolio with single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Scottsdale area. We want to be your Scottsdale Property Management Company of choice!
The Benefits of using Gerson Realty & Management Company
- No Leasing or re-leasing fees, No vacancy fees, no advertisement fees.
- Provide general advertising on several websites at our expense.
- Place "For Lease" sign on property at no expense to you.
- Periodic drive-by inspections of property.
- Full twenty-four (24) hour a day phone coverage.
What We Do for You as your Scottsdale Property Manager
- Obtain tenants on a lease or rental basis per your preferences.
- Screen tenants at no expense to owner.
- Carefully screen tenants with regards to pets, number of occupants, etc. per your requests.
- Personally verify employment.
- Collect rent, security/cleaning deposit, etc. and place in a Trust Account.
- Provide monthly computer generated statements as to your account and show all receipts and expenditures with copies of repair and utility invoices where applicable.
- Coordinate repair and maintenance work at the lowest expense to you.
- Disburse mortgage payments, association fees, etc. as requested.
- Arrange eviction services when necessary. Filing fee and legal fees are billed to you at our cost.
Our fees and rental rates are determined upon our inspection and your representation of the property. Fees are payable only when rents are received. They are then deducted from your account.
For more information about our Scottsdale Property Management Services, please contact us using the form to the right >>
Inquire About Our Services
Scottsdale Area Information
In 2005, the city's annual Scottsdale Arts Festival was ranked the number-one such event in United States by American Style Magazine.
TThe highest concentrations of galleries, studios and museums that are open to the public can be found in Downtown Scottsdale. Its Scottsdale Arts District can be segmented into three distinct districts. The largest is the Scottsdale Main Street Arts District, home to the largest and most diverse collection of styles and genres, the more contemporary Marshall Way Arts District, and the more touristy and western-themed Old Town district, which has the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art. The very popular Scottsdale Artwalk is held weekly, every Thursday evening. Source From Wikipedia