Gilbert Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Gilbert Rental Property
Serving Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Phoenix and surrounding areas
We offer a full range of Gilbert property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord.
We have an extensive porfolio with single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Gilbert area. We want to be your Gilbert Property Management Company of choice!
The Benefits of using Gerson Realty & Management Company
- No Leasing or re-leasing fees, No vacancy fees, no advertisement fees.
- Provide general advertising on several websites at our expense.
- Place "For Lease" sign on property at no expense to you.
- Periodic drive-by inspections of property.
- Full twenty-four (24) hour a day phone coverage.
What We Do for You as your Gilbert Property Manager
- Obtain tenants on a lease or rental basis per your preferences.
- Screen tenants at no expense to owner.
- Carefully screen tenants with regards to pets, number of occupants, etc. per your requests.
- Personally verify employment.
- Collect rent, security/cleaning deposit, etc. and place in a Trust Account.
- Provide monthly computer generated statements as to your account and show all receipts and expenditures with copies of repair and utility invoices where applicable.
- Coordinate repair and maintenance work at the lowest expense to you.
- Disburse mortgage payments, association fees, etc. as requested.
- Arrange eviction services when necessary. Filing fee and legal fees are billed to you at our cost.
Our fees and rental rates are determined upon our inspection and your representation of the property. Fees are payable only when rents are received. They are then deducted from your account.
For more information about our Gilbert Property Management Services, please contact us using the form to the right >>
Inquire About Our Services
Gilbert Area Information
Gilbert owes its beginnings to William "Bobby" Gilbert who provided land to the Arizona Eastern Railway in 1902 to construct a rail line between Phoenix and Florence, Arizona. Ayer's Grocery Store, the first store in Gilbert, opened in 1910 and became the location of the first post office in 1912. The location of the town post office moved several times before settling on the east side of Gilbert Road in downtown, where it still stands today. In 1912, many Mormons who had fled the Mormon colonies in Mexico due to the actions of the forces of Pancho Villa settled in Gilbert. By 1915, they began holding church meetings at the Gilbert Elementary School. In 1918, they were organized into the Gilbert Ward. Source From Wikipedia