Phoenix Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Phoenix Rental Property
Serving Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Phoenix and surrounding areas
We offer a full range of Phoenix property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord.
We have an extensive porfolio with single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Phoenix area. We want to be your Phoenix Property Management Company of choice!
The Benefits of using Gerson Realty & Management Company
- No Leasing or re-leasing fees, No vacancy fees, no advertisement fees.
- Provide general advertising on several websites at our expense.
- Place "For Lease" sign on property at no expense to you.
- Periodic drive-by inspections of property.
- Full twenty-four (24) hour a day phone coverage.
What We Do for You as your Phoenix Property Manager
- Obtain tenants on a lease or rental basis per your preferences.
- Screen tenants at no expense to owner.
- Carefully screen tenants with regards to pets, number of occupants, etc. per your requests.
- Personally verify employment.
- Collect rent, security/cleaning deposit, etc. and place in a Trust Account.
- Provide monthly computer generated statements as to your account and show all receipts and expenditures with copies of repair and utility invoices where applicable.
- Coordinate repair and maintenance work at the lowest expense to you.
- Disburse mortgage payments, association fees, etc. as requested.
- Arrange eviction services when necessary. Filing fee and legal fees are billed to you at our cost.
Our fees and rental rates are determined upon our inspection and your representation of the property. Fees are payable only when rents are received. They are then deducted from your account.
For more information about our Phoenix Property Management Services, please contact us using the form to the right >>
Inquire About Our Services
Phoenix Area Information
he city has numerous performing arts venues, most of which are located in and around downtown Phoenix or Scottsdale. The Phoenix Symphony Hall is home to the Phoenix Symphony Orchestra, the Arizona Opera and Ballet Arizona. The Arizona Opera company also has intimate performances at its new Arizona Opera Center, which opened in March 2013. Another venue is the Orpheum Theatre, which is home to the Phoenix Opera, formerly known as the Phoenix Metropolitan Opera. Ballet Arizona, in addition to the Symphony Hall, also has performances at the Orpheum Theater as well at the Dorrance Theater. Concerts also regularly make stops in the area. The largest downtown performing art venue is the Herberger Theater Center, which houses three performance spaces and is home to two resident companies, the Arizona Theatre Company and the Centre Dance Ensemble. Three other groups also use the facility: Valley Youth Theatre, iTheatre Collaborative and Actors Theater. Source From Wikipedia