Queen Creek Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Queen Creek Rental Property
Serving Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Phoenix and surrounding areas
We offer a full range of Queen Creek property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord.
We have an extensive porfolio with single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Queen Creek area. We want to be your Queen Creek Property Management Company of choice!
The Benefits of using Gerson Realty & Management Company
- No Leasing or re-leasing fees, No vacancy fees, no advertisement fees.
- Provide general advertising on several websites at our expense.
- Place "For Lease" sign on property at no expense to you.
- Periodic drive-by inspections of property.
- Full twenty-four (24) hour a day phone coverage.
What We Do for You as your Queen Creek Property Manager
- Obtain tenants on a lease or rental basis per your preferences.
- Screen tenants at no expense to owner.
- Carefully screen tenants with regards to pets, number of occupants, etc. per your requests.
- Personally verify employment.
- Collect rent, security/cleaning deposit, etc. and place in a Trust Account.
- Provide monthly computer generated statements as to your account and show all receipts and expenditures with copies of repair and utility invoices where applicable.
- Coordinate repair and maintenance work at the lowest expense to you.
- Disburse mortgage payments, association fees, etc. as requested.
- Arrange eviction services when necessary. Filing fee and legal fees are billed to you at our cost.
Our fees and rental rates are determined upon our inspection and your representation of the property. Fees are payable only when rents are received. They are then deducted from your account.
For more information about our Queen Creek Property Management Services, please contact us using the form to the right >>
Inquire About Our Services
Queen Creek Area Information
Queen Creek is a town in Maricopa and Pinal counties in the state of Arizona. The population was 26,361 at the 2010 census. Between 2000 and 2013, Queen Creek's population grew 814.7%, the 2nd fastest growth in Arizona when combining the statistics for Queen Creek and San Tan Valley. Source From Wikipedia
4801 S. Lakeshore Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282
Phone: (480) 921-3332
Fax: (480) 921-7719